The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Gallo Coin Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Cool routine, never really felt comfortable performing this trick. I think I'd like to start doing it more.

Enjoy

TF

Video Clip • Click here
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Nice routine!

Cheers,
Jerry
markyeager
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of markyeager
Tom,
Thanks for sharing this video, It looks fantastic!! Mike Gallo's effect is stunning!

You performed this to perfection, This looked really magical in your hands!

Best,

Mark Yeager
It's Fun to be Fooled
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Nice of you to say. I will bust this routine out a few times tonight at my gig.

Thanks for taking the time to watch it and comment.

I appreciate that.

Tom
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I tried to pull it up too Tom, but no go??? :/ Not sure why it won't play for me, but I can tell you must be a wiz with it. If you post it anywhere else, please let me know. Thanks and have fun a your gig tonight with the routine. Best of luck! Smile

-MB
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Do you have the latest version of Quicktime? I used a MPEG4 compression for a higher resolution streaming clip.

TF
leko
View Profile
Loyal user
Netherlands
202 Posts

Profile of leko
Updated the Quicktime Player but still no dice. Do you have another suggestion? I'd love to see your video.
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Come to Seattle, and I'll do it for you.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Or if in New York call Gallo. BTW every time I click on it to play my computer locks and kicks me off the net. ??????????
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Must be the mpeg4 compression. When I use the standard quictime web streaming setting people seem to be able to view the clips. Sorry for the hassle gents.

Tom
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Very nice Tom! Where is the routine in print?? Is that Lou or Mike??

Mike Powers
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Hey Mr. Powers!! Long time no see. I've missed going to the "52 Get Together" since I've been on the left coast, but I enjoy all of your photo's of the festivities.

The routine is Mike's and I'm not sure if it's in print.

Do you all feel that the modified Gallo Pitch works visually? I go back and forth with that.

Tom
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Thanks for sharing Tom.

I miss seeing you in Cincinnati.

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I saw Mike do it at the WMS and am fooled badly.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
Very very nice. However, the chinese coin finale seemed unneccesary and unrelated.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
I really liked it, but kind of agree with Platt re the chinese coin bit. Thanks for posting [and I appreciate the Quicktime MPEG4 - works great on my Mac!]
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Hi Tom,

Hopefully you'll make one of the Buffalo get togethers in the near future. This year looks cool with Paul Chosse! There's a guy you never see at magic convnetions. I'm really looking forward to meeting Paul and seeing him work. He's awesome.

FFFF is happening the last week of April. I'll try to post some shots within a few weeks. I generally have hundreds of photos to process and sort through as well as hundreds from Dale Farris, the official photographer. Whew.... lots of work there but it's a labor of love.

I may try to post some short videos during the convention if I can find time to process and post (assuming there's high speed internet in the rooms).

I hope to get out West one of these days. I'll let you know when I'm going to be in your neighborhood.

Mike
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
599 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
Tom Frank you are really pure pleasure to watch.

I hope all is well with you and the kids.

TY for sharing.
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Will this video run under XP or only on an Apple PC?
I have downloaded Qucktime 7.1, but nothing happens.
Thanks
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
I have had the same problem with this video and Tom's ball and vase video. I think you need the MAC version to play. I have quicktime 7.1 also and it still will not play right, the voice works but not the pictures. I really enjoy Tom's videos and have tried everything I can think of to see this one.

does any one know if there is any video of Mike doing the effect?
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Gallo Coin Routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL