The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Video Request: Flying Carpet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Hey Michael,

Does the Daytona magic version also rotate?

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1815 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Johnny,

No, it does not rotate. The value of rotation has been debated on this forum before. Some feel it's a plus. Others say it's a detraction.

I'm sure you could find a way to add the lazy susan to the Daytona version if you wanted to. (I haven't really looked into that.)

Strike that. I just took a look at mine and I think it would be rather complicated to add the lazy susan to it. I think it would take quite a bit to add it without replacing the seat itself.

Michael
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Put the lazy susan up on top of the carpet and have the girl sit Yoga style with her arms streched out wide, then give her a spin. Have her bring her arms in close to her body to speed up the spin. When she stops, hand her a barf bag and close the front curtain fast.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Im on the side of the performer makes the Illuion. Ive used one many times. I started with a mak wore it out and had one built. I brought in a friend that took a long hard look at the routine from adirectors point of view and wow! it works! if your on a small stage you cant beat it for flexability and places you can perform it. My other suspensions cannot be done in a small room.
Mike Taggert
Believe you then that I do strange things
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
Now this prop is not well made...if you want to have the best (THE ULTIMATE SECRET HOW TO GET THE BEST COMES NEXT Smile) you allways have to make youre own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Video Request: Flying Carpet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL