The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » No idea what this is.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Hi, I recently tried that trick with the spageti when you pull it out your mouth when it went in your nose, anyway can you do it with a balloon and then inflat half and squeeze the enflated half in your mouth and make the deflated part in you nose inflate?
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Yes, we can..
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
LOL Good answer Mr. Price.

Word of caution: If you plan on attempting it with a balloon, be sure you take a bit of time to understand what's happening and where it's going before actually trying it. Us here at the Café claim no liability for injury to yourself because we said it's possible. If you're going to try it, be responsible about it.

I'm not saying you're not responsible, because I don't know you...but I just want to make sure you don't hurt yourself Smile.
If it is to be, it is up to me.
The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
Yes be careful.
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Joker, the balloon nose/mouth trick is cool, but it's really a beginners trick. You will soon outgrow it. My favorite trick is when the balloon starts up the nose and comes out my ear. The crowds LOVE that one. (For some reason my left ear is harder than my right one.)
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
743 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I think Todd Robbins is the only one that can't do that stunt. You should ask him.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Is coming put of the ear a trick, as is sounds too good to be true,

so what do I do to do this, get the balloon in the blow it up or what, also anyone got any links with vids on it?
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7170 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Actually Todd holds the world record...having first tried it with a Hot Water Bottle...he then went on to a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon...I think it was 'Grover'...any way...joker55...what part of 'Don't Try This At Home' is unclear? You need proper instruction...not offhanded comments on a forum.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Doug is right Joker.

We have been through this before with you. You NEED to find a person to help you out, that knows what they are doing, and are not on a forum. you need personal instruction.

Stick with juggling, once you learn how to juggle clubs, skys the limit.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Is the problem getting the balloon in or enflating it because I can already get string and spageti in no problem
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Sadly still, you are missing the point...

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2903 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Doug, I am currently talking to Goodyear. You see, they have this blimp...
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7170 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
It works too! Seeing it cruising overhead caused me to purchase a set of new tires.

But be careful! Those propellers can be a bitch on the exit...and don't forget the long tow lines...that would be embarassing, leaving one of those hanging out.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Are you guys gonna help or just be sarcastic, what is the piont in this forum if all you are going to say is "you need a proffesional"
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Because Joker, you are asking a question that CAN NOT SIMPLY BE ANSWERED TO YOUR EAGER SATISFACTION. There, how is that?

Amazing as it sounds, there are things is this world that can not be discussed safely over the internet. It might not appear so to you, but our sarcastic answers are probably saving you from yourself. You should thank us.

TO SAFELY AND CORRECTLY LEARN THIS STUNT (for starters), GET LOCAL PROFESSIONAL HELP. And be prepared to PAY for it.

Chance
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
I tried Chance, I tried, but the professional help came with little wite coats and a generic white van.

They didn't like the fact that I could escape so easily.

funny thing is, I never tried mental flossing yet I do a whole bunch of other stuff.

I think that I'm going to try to do "farmer blow" sharpshooting. (if that won't make anybody yack, I'm not sure on what will)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » No idea what this is.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL