The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope Magic DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1932 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I have recently decided to get into the art of rope MAGIC. I have been doing Ring and Rope magic for a while (With good results) and thought this the logical next step.

I would like anyone who has an interest in this arena, and wonders where to go, to think seriously about 3 videos. My first is "Flips Truly Magical Rope Magic", "Secret Seminars with Patrick Page = Rope Magic" as well as L&L's new video compilation called "The Secrets of Rope Magic by the Worlds Greatest Magicians".

For any who may have an interest, I have found that each has different ideas and are a wonderful start in this effect. With the information and ideas given, I believe I have a routine that is very magical.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
I have Daryl's Expert Rope Magic Made Easy volumes 1 and 3 and plan on getting vol. 2 soon. I also have THE DENNIS LOOMIS KNOT ROUTINE... PLUS!

The other DVD's I am planning to get are The Secrets of Rope Magic by the Worlds Greatest Magicians, and rope routines by Richard Sanders, Whit Haydn and Bob Sheets.

Ropes are great fun and I find that people love to watch them.

I have also just started learning rope magic and have found that each different magician you learn from can contribute to you being unique by blending all you have learned and creating your own style.

I'm sure my want list will grow as I learn more.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I agree with the 3 DVD's mentioned.
It's a good idea to learn a couple routines and get comfortable with them
before trying to piece together a routine from 3 or 4 different magicians.
It's important to understand the nuances and subtleties.
It will make putting your own routine together much easier.
Daniel Faith
LostSoul
View Profile
Regular user
Dave
148 Posts

Profile of LostSoul
I vote for Daryl’s 3 volume set or Fiber Optics. Fiber Optics goes though his entire rope routine. Daryl’s 3 volume set has more detail I think, along with a few different bits to use. With either one, pick and chose what works best for you.

Dave
fbnc
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis
227 Posts

Profile of fbnc
Daryl's videos and fiber optics are excellent to learn from if you have those then you really should get World's greatest magic "Professional rope routines"
You'll learn a lot from watching the different performances every routine is strong.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope Magic DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL