The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Best DVDs of 2005/2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ragingcalm
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of ragingcalm
Had a look for a post along these lines on the search function. couldn't find any. Haven't bought any Dvds or literature for about a yr now. Was wondering what I'd missed out on. Interested Primarily in Cards, Close-up, Impromptu, and coins.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
One of 2006 best DVD's to come must be "Session with Simon", a 3 DVD set with Simon Aronson from L&L Publishing.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Same here for aronson dvd's they are going to be hot! I have all his books and he has some very powerful routines which kill magicians aswell as laypeople
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I just read the Rhing Thing from Garrett Thomas was being released. Great effect and I love the way he teaches.
mysticz
View Profile
Special user
D.C. metro area
680 Posts

Profile of mysticz
Quote:
On 2006-04-17 13:19, ragingcalm wrote:
Haven't bought any Dvds or literature for about a yr now. Was wondering what I'd missed out on. Interested Primarily in Cards, Close-up, Impromptu, and coins.

If you are interested in cards, coins, and first-rate close-up magic, Larry Davidson's "Scripted Insanity" is just what you are seeking. This DVD set has just been released and contains the working repertoire of one of the Washington D.C. area's finest professional comedy magicians.

IMO this is the DVD to focus on.

Joe Z.
Joe Zabel
"Psychic Sorcery"

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

-- Shakespeare's Hamlet I.v. 174-175
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Best DVDs of 2005/2006 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL