The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » I need some help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1776 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I finally have a little money. I wanted to know what and where I can get some quality pockets, bags, and harnesses for $50 or under?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5171 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Good quality pockets generally run about $25. Bags are $10 and up and harnesses are generally $20 and up. You can get a pocket, bag and matching silk from General Grant for $30. Cheap is not the way to go with bags and harnesses however. You need to make sure your doves fit comfortably in them and there is plenty of air for them.
Where the magic begins
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Magician 336,
As another thought, learn to sew. I finally have bags, pockets, and harnesses that fit my doves as I desire them. Plus, I enjoy making them and the color choices I have are limitless. Know what I mean? Plus you have the option of creating entirely new effects! Read, learn and enjoy the magic!
Tony
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5171 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tony is right about making your own but you need to invest a little money and buy a few to get an idea of what you need to do.
Where the magic begins
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1776 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I see I think I know where I will get my pockets and stuff from.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » I need some help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL