The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Please pray for my son Christian Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Today had to have been the worst day of mine and my wife's life.
Our son has been diagnosed with a Rare blood disorder called glucose transporter (we think, the doctors are running more test to see if it is conclusive or not). This whatever IT is, has cause our son major delays, speech, motor skills, and such. He progresses on a daily basis. We our both born again Christians and have seen God work miracles unending in our lives, so our faith is rock solid in our Lord...but today our faith,strength, and heart were tested like never before. while outside with my wife Christian was chewing on a chip (by the way he is 3 and a half) and while he was chewing he went into a VERY serious seizure. I have NEVER seen one like this. We beleive it was a combination of chocking and the attack but he completely stopped breathing, turned a gahstly blue and I truly beleived he died in my arms, there was no sign of life in him at all. I am crying as a write this. My life and his flashed before my eyes. I was in complete shock, and yet I NEVER GAVE UP ON MY SON! I gave him a very bad heimlich and did everything I could to save his life. I looked up and said "please God do not let my son die" soon after I said this he started breathing again and slowly came back to life..LITERALLY!
I am saying this to ask ALL OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST to pray for my son. As God leads you by His Holy Spirit please pray for safety, protection from the spirits of darkness, and that the Holy Spirit would over shadow our son as he sleeps.
Let Christ reign in the hears our all His followers.
Please do not crowd this up with a lot of posts...just pray!
Justin Miller
Ireland
View Profile
Loyal user
Regina, Sask. Canada
217 Posts

Profile of Ireland
Of course we will... you have done and will continue to do all you can for your wonderful son... you have the prayers of the magic Christian community...I'm reminded of a saying......" Don't worry....in the end everything will be ok.....and if it isn't, then it's not the end." Cheers from Regina, Canada.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Sorry to hear the news. You bet we will pray for your son! Consider it done.
Daniel Faith
ThePartyMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
216 Posts

Profile of ThePartyMagician
Justin,

Sorry to hear of this. Prayers on the way...

Mike
Sandstar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Sandstar
I am praying for your son. And for you.
Joe Howard
View Profile
Loyal user
The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
204 Posts

Profile of Joe Howard
Hey Justin,

My Prayers are with you and your family.

"may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need." PS 79:8 (NIV)

Joe H
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
It's very hard for parents to see a son or daughter go through this type of situation. But remember God's grace is sufficient. Will be praying for you all.
sluggo
View Profile
New user
Mike B.
85 Posts

Profile of sluggo
Being a Father I couldn't imagine your pain and anguish. Stay strong as we will be thinking of you and your family.
Dad, magic, ventriloquism, facepainter & balloons.
A weakness for coffee (caffeine)
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I will include your son and family in my prayers.

Blessings,

David
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Justin we are thinking about you and understand your concern. God Bless. You're in good hands.

Bob and Lucy Sanders
Magic By Sander
The Amazed Wiz
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Justin,

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope your son is doing ok. There's not much worse than having a sick child. Me and my family will certainly pray for your son, and I will try my best to request pray for him at my church.

May God richly bless you and your family during this time of trouble.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

MAN,
And so the saints march, march, along! The response to my son's incident has been OVERWHELMING! Thank you to ALL my brothers and sisters in Christ who have sacrificed their time and effort to pray for the Miller family.
Update:
Christian is doing GREAT, more than great! Like I said before it was a combination of the chocking and a small epsiode. I do not believe the episode was more severe than the others have been, but coupled with the chocking it made it 100x worse. God has met us and been faithful in our time of fear. His perfect love has cast away it away..

Your brother in Christ,
Justin Miller
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
That is great news Justin! Thank God Christian is doing better!

Regan
Mister Mystery
triadsong
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
170 Posts

Profile of triadsong
We'll continue praying!
Peace,
Vinny
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

He went in for two eeg's today.I have been sick. It has been a very tough month(s)
Justin Miller
chinhoe86
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
9 Posts

Profile of chinhoe86
Isaiah 53:5 By His wound we are HEALED.

Will keep your son in prayer.
In our weakness, HE is strong.

God Bless,
Isaac
doing the possible that once thought impossible
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Please pray for my son Christian Miller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL