The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Stretch the Balloon Dude's DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Does anyone own Stretch's DVDs "Latex Lions & Rubber Rabbits" or "Twisted Turtles & Poppable Parrots" (That's what they're called Smile)?

Just curious to know if the balloons taught on his DVDs are of the same caliper as the ones in his photo gallery. He has some very creative hats and models on his website.

Thanks

Bosco
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
249 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
So great... Don't miss them
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Thanks Arthur,

Actually, I just received a copy of "Twisted Turtles & Poppable Parrots" and it has some very usable and "WoW" inspiring creations (i.e the Alligator, Motorcycle, etc...). Stretch does an excellent job explaining them with over the shoulder camera shots.

How would his earlier "Latex Lions & Rubber Rabbits" DVD compare? Are the models of the same difficulty or more for beginners?

BTW...Didn't you plan on releasing a new DVD Arthur?

Bosco
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
249 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Hi Bosco,
Both dvd are great, perhaps you are right the first one is more for beguinners, but with Strech all is fantastic I love is way of ballooning.
BTW for my DVD "Tivoli in Tivoliland",it'll be out in France very soon.... next week and perhaps in couple of days in the world wide magic field.
arthur,
ps: in the attached file you'll see the dvd's picture, but it's a magic dvd with I think 2 great ideas with balloons

Click here to view attached image.
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Sorry Arthur but the link to the image doesn't work.

Bosco
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
249 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Hi Bosco

It works for me, perhaps you can check out this link http://www.magies.com/catalogpro/magie/d......mp;lg=fr it's in french but you can perhaps translate it by google, there's also a clip
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
I'll be looking into getting the other Stretch DVDs. Thanks for the recommendation.

BTW...thanks for generously sharing your bill switch with the Café community.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4215444

Your new DVD includes some really cool stuff. A balloon animal "Zombie"...interesting! Now all I have to do is take French lessons Smile.

Bosco
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
249 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Of course not my friend, I did it also in english..... here is a clip in french, in few days I will have the english teaser http://www.williameston.com/tivoli_in_tivoliland-323.wmv enjoy
arthur
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Stretch the Balloon Dude's DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL