The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » DR. Sawa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

myoungbauer
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, Minnesota
92 Posts

Profile of myoungbauer
Hello

I've been compiling a bibliography of Dr. Sawa's tricks in print/video. Could someone please post the contents of "5 x 5 Japan" and "New Magic of Japan" (I believe he had a trick in there.. .why oh why did I sell my copy!)

Thanks in advance.

Matt
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Have you tried getting in touch with Richard Kaufman? He published an entire book of Sawa's magic and published some of Sawa's routines in Genii. It's worth a go!!
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Caliban
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of Caliban
Sawa was not one of the contributers to 5 x 5 Japan. There is a current thread on the Sawa book in the Kaufman and Co section of the Genii Forum. That should give you some of the information you are looking for.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
In New Magic Of Japan, Goldstein & Kaufman, 1988, Dr Sawa does a routine named Smoke Rings, page 118.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
myoungbauer
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, Minnesota
92 Posts

Profile of myoungbauer
THANKS GUYS! My memory must be playing tircks on me in my old age. Although it has been some time since I owned either book. The Genii thread was one of the reasons I started this research. Sawa's work with natural objects (seashells, ladybugs, etc) has been tremendously inspiring.

Thanks again

Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » DR. Sawa (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL