The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Frewin's Show wins Attraction of the Year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
Congrats to Greg and company for all your hard work and determination. Attraction of the Year in Niagara Falls, Canada. WOW!

WTG and best wishes in the future,

John
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hello John,

I had just heard that myself shortly ago.

Congrats to Frewin and Crew for bringing Magic back to Niagara Falls. I know it took a lot of hard work on their part to put the show/theatre together and its nice to see them get rewarded for it. Good for them.

Best,

Tim
magicneil
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicneil
That's great he definitely deserves it.
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
Greg is great person. He once took myself, Charles Bach, and another magician back to his home (when he was still in Vegas). When I saw some of the ideas he was working on in the garage, I was truly amazed... Ever seen his "Post-Modern Art"?... His wheels are always turning and it's this ingenuity that sets him apart. Congrats!
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Just wanted to add my two cents worth as well
CONGRATULATIONS, Greg!
Greg's a GREAT guy and this is very well deserved.
If you have the chance to see the show (and the theatre!) don't pass it up.
It's really worthwhile. I've seen the show a few times, and he changes it constantly. He's always thinking.
I'm glad to see him rewarded for his hard, and risky, work. CONGRATULATIONS again, Greg and company!
Cheers,
Magic Mike
Chris Bruce
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Chris Bruce
Hi all,

I was just wondering if someone (Johnnie?) could post a link or reference an article to the Attraction of the Year Award Greg won. I couldn't find anything about it on the Web.

Thanks for any info.

Chris
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
Hey Chris
I am searching as well and I am coming up empty handed here. I know it was in the niagara falls review on wednesday. the award was handed out on tuesday night. I know the award goes by the name of a misty award .
hope this helps ya find something , also I here that photo's will be on his site soon , Tim Drake would be able to answer that one ?
John
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
I hope that Greg continues to pack them in!
Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
109 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
I just saw Greg's show on Thursday night and I thought it was great! Lot's of different illusions in the show plus his great dove act. After the show we had a nice chat and took pictures. We also had a picture in the tiger’s cage with a live tiger. (You’re separated) I purchased his dove DVD’s. These are the best I’ve seen. These are a must for any dove worker. Like most dove workers I know, his attention to detail is quite evident in these videos. We also had a nice lunch with Marshall Magoon who is consulting on The Invisible Man play in Niagara on the Lake. I’ll go see Greg’s show again next time I’m passing through the Buffalo.
Chris Bruce
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Chris Bruce
Hi,

Just to follow up:

I did an article search of the last seven days of the Niagara Falls Review (the paper that may have mentioned Greg's Misty award) at their website:

http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/webapp/......arch.asp

There were no hits for Frewin, magician, or magic.

Chris
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hi Chris,

Are you suggesting the story of the award is not true?

Best,

Tim
Chris Bruce
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Chris Bruce
Quote:
On 2006-04-24 22:50, Timothy Drake wrote:
Hi Chris,

Are you suggesting the story of the award is not true?

Best,

Tim

No, that would be irresponsible as I have no information as yet on this (aside from this thread.) I have no idea who any of the Misty's went to this year. A link would be great.
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hi Bruce,

I couldn't find an online link on the article but I did have a friend from the area scan the news article from the newspapers front page for me. The paper did cover it but not very much but did mention it.

Best,

Tim

Click here to view attached image.
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
http://www.gregfrewintheatre.com/
hey Chris here is a link to his site you can clearly see the awards banner , still trying to source other news on it I will post as I find
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
OK... so it only took 4 months to get...LOL but I finally found this.

Best,

Tim

Click here to view attached image.
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Looks like a happy lad to me! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Frewin's Show wins Attraction of the Year (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL