The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bowling ball production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SteveB
View Profile
Regular user
St Louis, MO
117 Posts

Profile of SteveB
I am thinking about getting a bowling ball blitz. I think it would be a good, strong opener that would be very easy to theme.
Does any one have one?
I am sure it is a 3 sided illusion, are the angles worse than that?
I like the idea of the second bowling ball but should I just go for
the bowl-a-rama?
Any input would be great
Regards,
Steve

www.stevebarcellona.com
Chris Murphy
View Profile
New user
Brisbane, Australia
64 Posts

Profile of Chris Murphy
I used to build this trick for Brad (the cases that is). Angles are pretty good, it's definitely three sided though. If you have to, you can use the first two cases to mask angles for when you get to the third - obviously the third case, being the innermost one of the nest, is more "angly" than the first one.

Chris.
Chris Murphy
www.sliceofmagic.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Is Bowl-a-Rama angly?

Dan.
SteveB
View Profile
Regular user
St Louis, MO
117 Posts

Profile of SteveB
I was told that the bowling ball blitz is discontinued.
Is it true that there will be no more made?
Any one know where I can find a used one?
Regards,
Steve

www.stevebarcellona.com
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Hi Dan, Bowl-A-Rama is a little angly but not that bad. And to answer your last question Steve, ironically I just bought a used Bowling Ball Blitz from Dan and if you post here and or look around at the listings (magic for sale/trade)you might just turn one up.

Good luck,

Keir
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
I have handled both the Bowling ball Blitz and Bowl-a-rama. To me Kevin James Bowl-A-Rama takes the cake because with the drawing of the ball and then the disapperance of the drawing it is a whole routine that makes sense and is surprising as hell. I also like the fact that Bowl-A-Rama comes with a Video Tape in which Kevin James himself explains the performance in great detail.
I might be partial because we carry Bowl-A-Rama at http://www.wonderwarehouse.com but it was a decission that was based on the fact that Bowl-A-Rama is just a really good trick.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Thanks Keir. I was thinking with Bowl-a-Rama that the angles might not be as critical because the audience is really tracking with the routine not suspecting the ball to drop. I saw Kevin perform this in Vegas as I was off to the side, obviously knowing the routine, but didn't really see anything as it looked pretty clean. Definitely a fun routine.

Dan.
Corporate Magician
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Corporate Magician
SteveB

Bowling Ball Blitz still appears to be available at the following website.

http://www.bradmanuel.com/catalogue2.htm

Regards

EC
boslough
View Profile
New user
Dalton, PA
2 Posts

Profile of boslough
I'm looking for a used but in good condition Bowling Ball Blitz. Does anyone know where I can get one?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bowling ball production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL