The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Magic Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

james-harrington
View Profile
Regular user
England
102 Posts

Profile of james-harrington
This is a review on a magic shop... Didn't quite know where to put it so hopefully here will be ok Smile

I just wanted to say that I've been shopping with The Magic Box for about 7 years and they've never once let me down. They're incredibly friendly and very helpful with every question I can throw at them. For example, I was once looking for a hand held mike clip to hang around my neck for a stage show. The owner, clive said they didn't sell them. He called back about an hour later after he had phoned round a few people and gave me the number to call Mark Leverage who makes them. Now that's great customer service.

Another time I asked for a set of red bees to do some card manips. I recieved some blue ones. When I called to ask if I could send them back to get a red deck they simply said not to bother and that they would just send me a red deck on the house.

This suprised me: about two years ago I actually visited the shop (up until then I had only used them as a mail order company) can you believe they knew who I was just by the sound of my voice? Now either I'm an extremely annoying guy constantly calling, or they honestly cared enough to remember me. (i prefer the latter)

Never the less, I would highly recommend the shop. Whenever I have a problem with a prop they replace it, no questions asked.

Hope this doesn't seem like some random plug... I have recieved some great service from them over the years and this is just my way of saying thanks...

James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Magic Box (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL