The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Looking For The Strangest Performers In Los Angeles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
If you've got a weird act, let me know. I've got a home for your talents!!!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If you're payin' money I got one for ya! PM me and I'll give you his number.
Higley's Doug's Museum
Carl Skenes
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Carl Skenes
Ditto.
The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
Ditto ditto
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Ditto Ditto Ditto, you can pm me, not from LA area though.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
I'm probly the oldest sideshow performer in the biz...<G>
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Everyone PM me your information about your act. If you have video of your act, I'll send you my address(that would be the best). I prefer performers in the Los Angeles area....just because of travel expenses. Spread the word!
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Strangest performer in Los Angeles? Easy....Tom Cruise.
Steve V
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
You're funny Steve.....I should have him just get on stage and tell us his views of the universe while I play eerie music in the background! Maybe he would reveal the secret knowlege that he was taught by the aliens?!! @#$! I should put him as an alien in an AREA 51 Single-o!!!
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
By the way everyone, this is not a family show that I'm booking acts for. It's a 21 and over crowd that's looking for extreme performers......you've got to be able to carry your weight with a demanding crowd.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Hey everyone....I'm still looking for performers in the Los Angeles area......AND it is a paying gig!!!!! Unfortunately, the club is small (100-125 people) so I can't afford flying anyone into LA. However, if you've got a GREAT act and live in the LA area (or will be in LA over the summer), you've got a show-- and if you're really great......many shows. Sword Swallowers, Fire Eaters, weirdos (surely there's a few of those!), Super Bizarre Magicians, Burlesque dancers, Painless Wonders, Giants....small people.....Lobster people.....Armless/legless people.....Full bodied tattooed freaks......Contortionists....and any other bugged out acts. Ya'll spread the word....Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Looking For The Strangest Performers In Los Angeles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL