The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sympathetink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
904 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Wow, this seems a very interesting pen.
For those who perform only mentalism, I was wondering if you find this pen a good addition to the normal pens, billets and business cards?
silverzer0
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of silverzer0
Does anyone know if the pen itself can be bought in the US?

I'm having a hard time finding one.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
I bought it from HP a while ago. They should have it in stock? You can try
silverzer0
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of silverzer0
Actually, I meant just the P**** F****** pen itself, as in from an office store?

(ie. without the booklet)
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2322 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Pen is not available in US...not even on the P**** website, yet can be found online, but only in UK from what I have found.
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
820 Posts

Profile of e-man
http://www.mimesis-magic.com: Has this Pen, They are located in ARIZON,I am pretty sure that is in the U.S.A.
NOT 100% Though...
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Loyal user
Santa Barbara, CA
291 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
You can get them on eBay. I bought four of them the other day. I like them a lot.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Quote:
On 2006-04-25 00:25, kirko wrote:
Hmm, flammable ink, and ink that appears with heat..... I would have no use for it due to I do not perform predictions, but for a mentalist I think that could create a nice tool...

doesn't have to be mainly a mentalist either... I just bought it for restaurant work.. Now I can't wait to be back at the restaurant next week!

Daniel
Michael M
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
87 Posts

Profile of Michael M
Greetings Everyone!

For those who have this special pen and have been playing with it, I am currently seeking submissions of ideas, routines, and effects you have developed using this pen. Mathieu Bich first marketed Sympathetink complete with the required pen and manuscript of 12 routines. Another magic company in France named La Boutique De Illusion marketed a booklet filled with 23 effects from a variety of contributors using this special pen. Then, Robert Haas released Inka which brought to market 32 other ideas on the use of this pen for magical purposes. With all that has been written on this one simple pen, you would think that it has all been done. But it hasn't! The real genius of this pen is that it's use is limited only by the performer's imagination. By simply reading through these posts, I know we have quite a few creative individuals here and it is those people whom we are interested in working with.

I currently reside and work in New York City where I have joined forces with some of New York's best magicians to create and release a whole new manuscript filled with everything from simple ideas, fun bits, gags, and full complete routines using this pen. We are now seeking other creative individuals who would like to offer their submissions to be considered for possible inclusion within our new booklet. If your idea or routine makes it into the publication, you will receive full credit for your contribution as well as a complimentary copy of the full manuscript upon its completion. No idea is too small or too big. We are seeking realistic and practical magical miracles using this pen though so any ideas about writing on the next shuttle to be launched into space by NASA, while creative, may not be considered practical for our purposes. So, if you have any ideas for submissions or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via email at: MagikMaker@msn.com

Thank you very much and we look forward to reading your contributions!

Best,

Michael Matson
My Magic - My Way Entertainment
Conjuring With Character
www.MyMagicMyWay.com
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
266 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Just picked this up and love it. Does anyone know of any pens that match the Frixion ink.
sharonyyy
View Profile
New user
israel
57 Posts

Profile of sharonyyy
Hi

when I order this pen,was told me that there is more ideas at the website,and I cant find them - someone find this link?
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2843 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
The Pilot G2s match very well. The have a G2 Pro and a silver Dr. Grip Gel that looks and works great. Also, there is a high end Pilot not yet available in the US that is a good match and looks very professional.

My preference is for effects that don't require the pen, what I refer to as "stealth" Frixion. A good example is in my latest ebook Mind Index if you are into mentalism. I've been told it is the single best thing you can do with Frixion ink by several pros. Check out the ad in the ebook section.
Mik
View Profile
Regular user
Luton UK now Seattle US
189 Posts

Profile of Mik
I just found my local Rite-Aid pharmacy sells these pens in two-packs.
From the mind of Mik
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
886 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Yup, The Wal-Greens down from my house sells them too....
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Yeah I got this a while ago and then was walking down the office supplies section in Wal-Mart when I came across them...
gordmer
View Profile
New user
Ontario, Canada
15 Posts

Profile of gordmer
Kind of glad I haven't found these in Canada yet... word is not out and I have 2... no-one is aware that there is such a thing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sympathetink (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL