The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Is Helium Safe to Inhale? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
You are all doomed! Doomed I say!

By the way...somebody buy something...the rent is due.
Higley's Doug's Museum
Trinket
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
40 Posts

Profile of Trinket
Cats... soaked in lighter fluid and set on fire.... just like mom used to make... siffle...
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
The last cat I worked with weighed about 500 lbs...I don't think he would have stood for that...but he would most likely spit you out an hour later.
Higley's Doug's Museum
The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
I went to Lisa' website and thought I had died and went to heaven but then I realized I had not been inhaling balloons and I came right back to life. Trinket is cool!!
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ted...I went there too...we are decidedly not worthy...and a juggling contortionist too...

Trinket...welcome to the fold...beware of everybody you meet in this Topic....scoundrels each and every one.
Higley's Doug's Museum
Trinket
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
40 Posts

Profile of Trinket
I get on so rarely... Thank you for the compliments. Don't worry, Inner Circle, I'm just as much a scoundrel as the rest of these folks, just ask swami yo Smile The website is at a standstill thanks to computer issues, but hopefully I will have more up in the next few months, maybe even some video. Glad to stop in and smell the coffee.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5105 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I'm sorry to have to raise this, but isn't helium a thing to take lightly?

OK. I'm not really sorry.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Xargos
View Profile
Loyal user
Brussels
268 Posts

Profile of Xargos
Smile Smile
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Comet
Quote:
No biggie...the big ass Comet is due soon anyway.

Hey I've been loosing weight!! heheh.
enjoy!!
Joe Comet
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
You can juggle all the flaming cats you want around helium. It's HYRDOGEN that's flammable, not helium. Enough helium will actually put out a fire. Of course, the cats won't enjoy it, either way.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
2 found dead inside deflated balloon

LUTZ, Florida (AP) -- Two college students were found dead inside a large, deflated helium balloon after apparently pulling it down and crawling inside it, officials said.

The deaths of Jason Ackerman and Sara Rydman, both 21, appear to be accidental, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Maj. Bob Schrader said.

Their bodies were found Saturday partially inside a deflated helium balloon at the entrance of a condominium complex a few miles north of Tampa.

The 8-foot-diameter balloon was used to advertise the complex.

"It was more a fun thing they thought they were doing," said Linda Rydman, whose daughter was found dead. "You know how you blow up the balloon and suck the helium."

The county medical examiner said Sunday that the cause of death won't be released for six weeks, until toxicology results come back.

[u]Inhaling helium can quickly lead to brain damage and death from lack of oxygen, according to the Compressed Gas Association, which develops safety standards in the gas industry.[/b]

Ackerman was an advertising major at the University of South Florida and Rydman was a student at Hillsborough Community College.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/04/balloon......dex.html
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Is Helium Safe to Inhale? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL