The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Suspended Animation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

P.H
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of P.H
Did anyone happen to see Hans Klok performance on the World Cup Soccer Draw, I visited Hans Klok's website and it says he was seen on TV by more then 500 million people in over 145 countries!
I hear he performed John Taylor's Original Suspended Animation Illusion in which I saw him close FISM with to a standing ovation! What a fantastic closing illusion that is!!!
What do you guys think of the illusion?

Cheers,
P.H
Fabricem
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Fabricem
You know this illusion?
It is very fantastic!
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
John Taylor (of course), Hans Klok, and Murray Hatfield do a beautiful exchange with this illusion! This illusion is, in my opinion, the most significant improvement to metamorphosis--more so than adding a costume change, etc...If you have the means, it is worth the money! Plus, Bill Smith does a fantastic job--as always!

Keith Jozsef
Chris Murphy
View Profile
New user
Brisbane, Australia
64 Posts

Profile of Chris Murphy
Thanks guys, it's great to hear that Suspended Animation is popular. I did the tech design on this illusion and worked out many of the specifics of the prop, then prototyped the illusion and built the first couple - specifically John's and Murray's. John and I then decided to ask Bill if he wanted to take over the building to open up the market for the prop. It's been very successful and a great arrangement with Bill, and of course Hans' performance for that many people was the icing on the cake!

I, of course (!!), missed Hans on the World Cup soccer draw show - I think about ten people phoned me that day, but none of them got a copy - if anybody has a copy they'd be willing to share I'd be really happy to hear from you through a PM.

Thanks.
Chris.
Chris Murphy
www.sliceofmagic.com
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Hey Keith and Fabrice, thanks for your kind thoughts on my Suspended Animation, and thanks P.H for posting about it. (*_^)

Yes more and more illusionists are seeing the difference between a normal
Sub Trunk and S.A, the main difference being people don't expect an exchange with Suspended Animation and most do with a Sub Trunk that's why S.A gets such a great reaction it's unexpected!

I would like to thank Chris Murphy from Oz Illusions for building my first S.A and for all his fantastic help, and Bill Smith Magic Ventures for building them so nicely, you're both gentlemen!

At the moment Bill Smith Magic Ventures has the sole performance rights to build
"Suspended Animation"

Best Regards,
John

John Taylor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Suspended Animation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL