The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Totally Out of Control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
Just when I thought no nore magicians would be able to get their hands on this fantastic book they go and re-release it...pre orders available now apparently....so if we can just keep this a secret from everyone..hopefully none will buy it!!!

Okay...so the book that spawned 3 Fly to the masses and has some awesome routines for both coins and cards is back on the market....enjoy...I know I did....still my favourite magic book of all time.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I thought this has been back in print for a couple of months???
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Apparently it was just advertised in the UK. Kaufman reprinted the book a year ago.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
It has been available in the UK for ages! I have had this reprint that I bought from my UK dealer mid last year, though, if you are trying to keep it a secret from everyone, why create a thread about it, saying keep it a secret, when you are letting everyone see it?!?!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
Chris.....Joke.....! Great book!!......I perform lots of stuff from it and I was jokingly saying we should keep it a secret....difficult to get irony across on a website!

Just read on a magic site that it was re-released although it didn't have a date as to when....thought people may like to know...had my copy for about 8 years so not really had the need to seach for it...ah well not to worry....a few more people know it's available now...if they didn't already!

Shh Don't tell anyone else Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Totally Out of Control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL