The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin hold out purse ?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Howard Coberly
View Profile
Loyal user
Irvine, California
239 Posts

Profile of Howard Coberly
Can anyone suggest a good hold out purse for coins??

I'm working on a routine wherein the coins vanish one at a time and then are shown back in the purse.

Thanks for any information

Howard
"Our town used to be more fortunate...not a single winter passed without the visit of some star.
There used to be famous actors and singers, while today, God only knows! Nobody visits except magicians and organ-grinders. No esthetic satisfaction."
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
What do you mean by hold out purse?
Click to visit:
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Joe Porper makes one I designed that is a 2-way you can take coins out, vanish them and open it and coins are back and can be tipped out. It comes with our "Poker Chip Surprise" see at Porper site (see ad here on Café).
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Check out Michael Rubenstein's product page, it looks like his rattle purse can be used as a hold out and has magnetic properties...

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/RubinsteinProducts.htm
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
Howard Coberly
View Profile
Loyal user
Irvine, California
239 Posts

Profile of Howard Coberly
I meant a purse which hides coins so that they can be reproduced after showing the purse empty.

Thanks for all the responses.

I'll look into them.

Howard
"Our town used to be more fortunate...not a single winter passed without the visit of some star.
There used to be famous actors and singers, while today, God only knows! Nobody visits except magicians and organ-grinders. No esthetic satisfaction."
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
We can make you a purse if you have a specific idea.
otherwise, look at doug brewer's routine ...

"the famous 3 coin trick" for some additional ideas.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Howard,
With Mikes purse you can do just that.
Justin Miller
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is so easy to switch purses.... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
My Ultimate raqttle purse can be used to make coins appear, dissapear, and change. It can be used s a holdout or chop cup dues to its magnetic properties, and any time you need it, you can jingle the purse and it sounds like there are coins inside. You can magically make coins appear in the purse, dissapear from the purse, change color, alm,ost anything, you are just limited by your imagination. Justin Miller liked it so much, and came up with so many clever ideas, that he has incorporated it into his lectures. I sell it at my lecture and on my webiste, and it comes with a companion DVD. Thanks for your interest!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin hold out purse ?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL