The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Carrying pre blown up balloons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Home depot used to carry two different sizes of pop up round canvas bags for leaves or garbage. Don't know if they still do or not.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
The Funny Titan
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of The Funny Titan
Most party supply stores also carry big bags for balloons. I've used this before without any problems.
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Magicjody ,
I use the same mesh pop-up laundry baskets that spellbinder uses , they are ideal , very light and of course collapse into small discs when all the balloons are finished . They take up little if any space , they also come in a variety of colours . The ones I use are multi-coloured...i also cut a stencil out with my name on it and some stars and sprayed them onto the mesh , they advertise my name while adding a splash of colour to my show , as I place them on either side of my backdrop . Hope this helps!!.
Magically yours
John .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Carrying pre blown up balloons (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL