The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Five City Tour Finalized! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
By special arrangement with SANDALS RESORTS and Universal Vacations, I will be doing a five-city promotional tour for Sandals Resorts in May, June and July. This will be doing my hypnosis and mentalism mixture show. The schedule, which was just finalized, is:

Atlanta - May 23rd, 2006
Chicago - June 7th, 2006
Atlantic City - June 15th, 2006
Toronto - July 13th, 2006
Los Angeles - July 20th, 2006

These promotional parties are, unfortunately for some of you readers, open only to travel professionals, by invitation only. I will be posting more details as to locations as they become available to me. But, because of travel schedules, I may have time to meet with some of the people in the area, so let me know if you're interested!

As this is the beginning of my tenth year of working with the Sandals organization, I just want to take this opportunity to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their kindness to me and for their loyaltiy to my company and my act. You folks are the BEST!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
This is a bump!

I will be arriving in Atlanta on Monday evening at about 7PM, so if anyone wants to get together for a little private lecture/lesson/sessioning/ please PM me ASAP! Group size limited to eight. Topics: stage hypnosis safety, restaurant magic, pseudo hypnotic stunts, bizarre magick in strolling work, trade show effects that play BIG.

Your call as to what I will cover!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Five City Tour Finalized! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL