The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Guessing a Star Sign (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of mattH
Christian Chelman does an excellent routine on this in his book Capricornian tales
ScottJ
View Profile
Regular user
Hertfordshire, England.
143 Posts

Profile of ScottJ
By the way, a word of warning to anyone using the progressive anagram on Marc Paul's DVD (it may be based on one by TA Waters or Gary Kurtz, I'm not sure) - Pisces and Leo are annoyingly left out. you should however be able to implement them in and learn the system accordingly.

Just so you didn't find out the hard way. Smile

Scott.
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
This effect can be a jaw dropper but sometimes somebody exposes it
What I am desperate for is an out or cover up when this happens
What do you do or would do when somebody says
That's easy, you're just going through the alphabet
(Wrong but hard to deny)
At present, I say
Well you tell me what my sign is
Does anybody know or can think of a stronger put down
something real nasty or humorous?
Let's see who can think of the nastiest or funniest?
Or cleverest?
LOL
TJ
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Richard Webster's Mastering Cold Reading, volume 3 covers a little on being able to identify the star signs with no questions at all, you literally walk up to people and say "are you a virgo?" granted it is not 100% however if you work hard at it then it can be done I am sure.

I use Dream Signs and think the method is excellent, this is the one I will use. The reason is, the method outlined by Webster is not guarenteed at all. plus with Love's method you are able to draw the process to make it more presentational and it really looks asif you are reading their mind. I have very intense eyes and peopel often say that they could feel me pulling the thought from their brains through their eyes. A terrifying thought but if that's what they want to say then I am more than willing to go along with it.

Kind thoughts,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Quote:
On 2004-09-26 05:21, SpAgHeTtI wrote:
Doug D. stuff works with any language?(I'm from Italy)....

There are English and French versions, but no Italian yet.
gareth123
View Profile
Loyal user
Rotherham UK
245 Posts

Profile of gareth123
Quote:
On 2002-12-05 14:05, looch wrote:
Speaking of Paul Hallas, did anyone ever get the cheap close up book from around 1985? some nice little effects in there, I'm waffling now Smile

First magic book I ever bought my friend .

Gareth Hobson.
*is tihs migac or am i sineg aonhter wlord in wihch i nveer lvied UNTILL NOW*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Guessing a Star Sign (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL