The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » This,That and More @ Bob's :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I'm really a coin guy moreso-than-not, but I had to do a little magic bit for a company party recently and had to get some stuff to beef up my bag of tricks. Smile
I'm in northern NJ, so I rushed over to Solari Magic to pick up a few odds and ends. Pretty good Magic Shop, and I'd say if you're looking for some different effects, sorta along the same genius-like thinking of the great Steve Dusheck material, then you might want to check out this place at BobSolariMagic.com

Anyway, I just asked for a potpouri of stuff and I left with a bag containing what I thought were just odds & ends. But this stuff was great and absolutely blew people away. I might go back to more than just coins now. Smile

A few to mention here would include "Double Barrel," a nice cards effect that's really slick, but easy to do and quite astounding. "Major Development" is another little gem pocket effect that packs small and plays big, very cute and picture perfect! Smile And I liked the little dvd I picked up called "Mind Bender" (just $20 bucks). Nice concept, just 3 strong effects that blow people away...And hooray, one of them was a neat coin effect called the "Holy Grail" with 3 regular coins - really clever! Smile I ain't kiddin', you gotta check out this stuff! Smile

So, I'm set with some nice effects at the ready for a great price too, not expensive at all. I just went in and said, give me a little bit of everything and they did. Smile Also had a flyer in my bag speaking of the upcoming "Metro-Magic Convention 2 in early November. Lotta great magic at this event, and I hear Mickey Silver is going to be there too. WOW!!!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » This,That and More @ Bob's :) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL