The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Bicycle Man's Hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Well those of you who know me in any capasity know that I have been getting tattooes for a few years now. I have tattooed most of my body with my representation of bicycle card artwork. I have sword swallowing quotes, escape art quotes, skeliton keys, crowns, and a lot more all conecting to my love for this art. Well I have finaly tattooed my hands, considered to be a taboo by most I am quite happy with the results and responce. Performing is all I do and while I can't recomend what I have done to anyone it will truely be interesting to see what kind of impact this has on my personal and performing life.

keep in my they were only a few hours new in this pic
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A60428/high/bmegl263171.jpg

Took about 6 hours. Right hand hurt more than the left.

Yours
Anton James Royalty

fyi:: Just incase anyone cares, all of my tattoos are black. I have made about 35-40 apointments all between 2-8 hours, the only truly visible modifications I have are my new hand tattoos and a small gauge pair of earings. Its funny I have no neck or face tattoos and nothing else in my face, never intresed me. I also don't have tattoo sleves only the hands and a small card on the forarm.
snowboard
View Profile
New user
China Shenzhen
86 Posts

Profile of snowboard
GOOD ,you can do some magical effect with your tattoos.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Bicycle Man's Hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL