The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ctrl + Alt + Delete (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
There's something wrong with my new keyboard. I'll be getting a new one shortly but until then I have this problem.

There's some program running in the background that's slowing things down. Normallly I would click (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) to open the window that displays the currently running programs and their processes. But my keyboard isn't allowing that to work.

Does anyone know where else to find that window that opens when you hit these keys? I'm running on Windows XP. I looked around in the control panel but so far I can't find it.

Thanks

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
If you right clicking on the task bar located at the bottom of your bottom right (along with current time), it will bring up a list of menu. One of them is Task Manager and if you click on Task Manager, your computer will bring you to what you need. Ctrl+Alt+Delete = Windows Task Manager.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Duh!

Thanks evolve629. If only I remembered that is was called that (Task Manager) I might have been anle to find it.

I guess you can say that was a deaf and dumb moment.. Smile

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ctrl + Alt + Delete (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL