The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Mayfaire Reniassance Festival, Central Michigan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Hey all!
I and my partner Sylver will be performing at the Mayfaire Reniassance Festival in our Duo Act debut "Knotty Bits". We will be doing some illusion, bed o' nails, glasswalking and fire three shows a day for both weekends. Last two weekends in May, near Marshall Michigan!
http://www.mayfaireren.com/
We will also be vending hand etched glassware at our booth Knotty Things. Let me know, or PM me to let me know if you are interested or need more information!
I am more than a little excited! Come see our family oriented show! It's a lot different from the stuff we usually do!
Gwyd
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
It's this coming weekend! Just built a BRAND NEW BED OF NAILS and a Glasswalking box!
Yaay!
Gwyd
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
The site is not working, and I am interested in attending. Please post more info - location/times/cost/directions Smile

edit- nevermind- I just got this off of your myspace account:

Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Lots of fun - and Gwyd and his partner put on an excellent show. It was nice meeting you, also.

I suggest that anyone in Southeast Michigan who has some free time should go and check them out at the fair.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Thanks Marvello!
It was great to meet you out there!
I am beat, bruised, sore, sunburned...
And very happy.
Hope to meet some more people next weekend!
Gwyd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Mayfaire Reniassance Festival, Central Michigan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL