The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tenkai/Goshman Pinch v Cummins Back Clip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
About TP: I found that the retrieveal is actually quite easy if you retrieve while opening the hand instead of before. I mean opening and retrieve simultaneously. But offcource that tecnique only applied to retrieve and reveal situations. And not for transfers to CP for instance.

Jim
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
85 Posts

Profile of GG
Quote:
On 2006-05-06 04:22, Quartin wrote:
After more than half a year of pacticing Paul´s back clip I finaly and sadly must admit that the BC is not for me. My hands haven´t the physical conditions required for that particular sleith ( to much bones, to much windows) tenkai pinch is very easy to get in but dificult to retrieve,I haven´t developped a retriving technique yet. tenkai has better angles , but to open and close your hand with the coin hidden the angles are better with BC.

Don't give up it will come if you want it to,Nearly anything is possible,just don't wory about it,but keep trying it will come someday,you may need to adapt it a little,I saw a clip of Joe Rindfleish,he uses a slightly different approach again on his DVD Extreme Coin Magic, Personaly I like Paul Cummins version,from up in smoke,I learnt it wrong first time round then had to re learn it correctly,I found thinner coins worked best at first i.e. Old english pennies, Now I'm finding the kennedys are ok,not perfect just ok.
Take it steady GG
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1525 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Barber half dollars are pretty thin, and they look great. Perfect for doing BC
Quartin
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Quartin
Thanks for the advices
fernando
dave100
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of dave100
Is paul cummins up in smoke the best place to learn the backclip? if not, where?

also whats the best dvd that teaches routines using it?

where can I get this, and up in smoke in the UK?
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Yes, I believe Paul's Up In Smoke DVD is the best DVD to learn this particular back clip. HERE is a link to a UK magic shop that carries it. Or you can buy it from Paul directly at http://www.fasdiu.com

Dan
Click to visit:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tenkai/Goshman Pinch v Cummins Back Clip (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL