The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Better than Orwell? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27145 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
From CNN site on the DaVinci Code issues:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/0......dex.html

here is the text I foud astounding.

British Justice Peter Smith, who recently backed Brown against plagiarism charges, perhaps best summed up the situation in his decision:

"Merely because an author describes matters as being factually correct does not mean that they are factually correct. It is a way of blending fact and fiction together to create that well known model 'faction.' The lure of apparent genuineness makes the books and the films more receptive to the readers/audiences. The danger of course is that the faction is all that large parts of the audience read, and they accept it as truth."
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
"Ignorance Is Strength"...apparently in the Judicial as well. Add to it all this recent nonsense about Nostrodamas...mearly a distraction from the true seer and prophet of the ages...George The Brilliant. The proof is in the daily pudding.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Better than Orwell? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL