The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » May is the month of Magic. (You will want to read this.) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hello everyone. There is a lot of magic on tv this month, so I thought I would post the shows and dates here. Some of them you may not have known about.

May 8 - ABC - David Blaine, two-hour special.

May 12 - CBS - Keith Barry - Extraordinary.

May 31 - A&E - Criss Angel's Mindfreak new season begins.

End of May (exact date unknown, possibly May 31) - A&E - a pilot for a new show rumoured to be called The Magic Castle After Dark.

I hope that Magic Castle after dark is for real. It looks interesting. I will be taping all of these. (Thank god for that new DVR...)

Anyway, enjoy!
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
Quote:
On 2006-05-02 14:49, themagicman101 wrote:

I hope that Magic Castle after dark is for real. It looks interesting. I will be taping all of these. (Thank god for that new DVR...)

Anyway, enjoy!

Thanks for the very informative post! If the MC after dark has anything to do with the three guys in Magic magazine this month, I will be extra excited. I'm tivo'ing it no matter what, of course.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ya, same here. I just got difital cable, so I will be able to tape it all! (Man, I love being able to do that. Its much better than staying up all night and trying to tape it manually...)
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
May 12 - CBS - Keith Barry - Extraordinary

Did not get to see this can anyone help in getting me some info on watching a video of it? thanks
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » May is the month of Magic. (You will want to read this.) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL