The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Check out this site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jazz
View Profile
Veteran user
Mexico City
377 Posts

Profile of Jazz
This site has a lot of videos from illusions. Lots of different magicians from DC to amateurs. Quality is not always the best, but it´s a start. A good chance to see old videos.

http://www.youtube.com
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
I am on there doing rings and a version of gallos ball vase. Cool site. Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
YouTube definitely has a lot of stuff, but I've found it difficult to watch. You can't download the clips (not that I know of, anyway) and you need a high speed connection to keep the video flowing smoothly without interruptions.

If anyone has some suggestions on optimizing YouTube viewing, please let me know.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Quote:
On 2006-05-10 03:32, Dave VanVranken wrote:

... and you need a high speed connection to keep the video flowing smoothly without interruptions.

If anyone has some suggestions on optimizing YouTube viewing, please let me know.

The alternative is to let the video start and then immediately click the pause button... the rest of the video will continue to load (as observable from the progress bar) and you can then simply click play once most or all of it has loaded. You won't get any interruptions. I usually do this with three or four videos at a time, have them all loading in the background...
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Check out this site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL