The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Half an hour on the art of mentalism... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Hey guys:

Just to give those of you in Regina Sask and around the world a head up -- I will be leaving in about 1 hour to go and conduct an interview live on the radio with 91.3 CJTR radio in Regina Sask. the topic -- my latest show, and the art of mentalism. Should be a fun show -- a little nervous abouthaving to fill a half an hour -- will let you know how it goes!

:)

ICY
xxx
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Set up a weekly "Appearance" on the show via your Cell Phone!
GOOD LUCK!
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Things went well this afternoon. Had a brief discussion about Harry Houdini's exploits into exposing te spirit mediums of his time -- which not even I saw comming!

I performed a simple variant of sneak thief and a card calling routine. Interestingly enough it wasn't a call in show -- so I had to rely on the reactions of the assembled group of the host and the guests from the last segment.

Funny story -- my fiance was at work, listening with a coworker, I was doing my Card calling -- and I was down tot he last card. My fiance's coworker asked her how I was doing the piece, her response...

"Not sure exactly, but I bet that last card is the ace of clubs..."

apparently the ladies jaw dropped the floor when I did my final reveal, and the host confirmed it...

This is the first in a line up of media spots I am doing for my new show.
xxx
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Congratulations!!!!!!
Radio is the Future....all the way from the Past!
Keep the ball rollin'.
And Please keep us informed.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Congratulations!

Sounds like a job supurbly done.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Thanks guys!

the congratsfrom slim ( the radio guru) means alo! Smile

it was my first time on a radio program so I wasn't sure how things would roll being that there is no call in segment. Any one else have this problem?
xxx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Half an hour on the art of mentalism... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL