The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Meant to be... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
John Borns new book:

An Introduction

The “Any Card at Any Number” plot is one of the premier and most complex plots in all of card magic. Every aspect of this plot intrigues me. I was naturally drawn to it, much like I was drawn to the“Barehanded Matrix” plot. Both are simple in
concept, intricate in method, and absolutely astonishing in performance. Inside of these pages you will find what I believe to be the most amazing presentations and methods to the “Any card at any number” plot ever offered to the magic community.
Not only will you enjoy my original methods, but also the best methods from some of magic’s most influential minds. And this is only the beginning… I begin this journey with a thirty three page essay on creativity, in which I offer a systematic
approach to creativity and the expression of one’s self through the magical arts.
I then exemplify this approach as I offer full descriptions of my most guarded solutions to the “Any Card at Any Number” plot, as well as contributed methods that have had a major impact on this plot (some famous and some never-before-published).
These solutions include every possible venue and skill level…from impromptu and close-up with a borrowed deck to much more intricate and prepared stage presentations where the performer never even touches the cards! At the end of the book you will find over 40 other sources cited to serve as a reference point for
anyone interested in the “Any card at any number” or “Card at any number” plots.
As you page through this work, you will soon find that I have included many other systems, techniques, and routines that do not deal with the “Any card at any number” plot. If you are looking for a compilation of “sleighty” routines and moves, this is not the book for you. However, if you are interested in
routines and systems that look like real magic…constructed with clever principles designed tofool and entertain the layperson and the fellow magi alike…welcome.

Created, Designed, and Written By
John B. Born

Contributors include…
Dr. Ken Krenzel
Allan Ackerman
Barrie Richardson
Banachek and Luke Jermay
Martin Joyal
Joshua Jay
Tony Miller
Paul Cummins
Mike Powers
Jason Dean

FINALLY REVEALED!!!
Meant To Be includes John’s coveted
ACAN used to recently win 1st Place at the
2006 Magi-Fest Close-Up Competition!!!

Any Reviews?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Where can it be purchased?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Meant to be... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL