The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Grand Opening! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
ANNOUNCING!

The Grand Opening of the NEW Tony Clark Magic web site!

All Items are 20% OFF! until May 15th, 2006!

To receive your 20% discount, you MUST enter the coupon code: 05NW15 in the coupon field, found in the shopping cart when placing your order.

What's New!

I am happy to announce the grand opening of my new web site! Not only will you find the same great product line that I have produced for years, but you will now be able to purchase some incredible pieces in our NEW download section! You will find excerpts from the classic Timing is Everything as well as some NEW material that has not yet been released on DVD. My 15 Second Theory and Silk in Glass will also be featured in our download area. I will be updating my site on a continuous basis, so check back often!

What's Hot!

My most recent release is Paper Balls & Rings. This has been one of my personal favorite routines taught to me by Slydini. I've adapted my own twist on the plot making the effect extremely commercial and practical.

Please take a moment to let me know your thoughts on the new site. Smile

Magically yours,

Tony Clark

Tony Clark Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Grand Opening! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL