The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Pick a Card... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I see you've split the Pick a Card forum into a number of sub-forums. My question is where would I post messages related to (I hate to use the term) self-working tricks or no-sleight tricks or semi-automatic tricks?

Thanks, Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Try the shuffled not stirred area. It's not an exact fit but many self working effects would use some type of prearrangement or stacking.
Where the magic begins
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Well, that is the best choice. But, there are MANY "self-working" tricks that don't use a stack of some type. If they go here perhaps the title of this sub-forum should be changed to "Slightless, Shuffled and not Stirred" or "Self-working or Stacked". You lose the cutesy title with this last one but are we striving for cute or usable?
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
tgplano said; "...where would I post messages related to (I hate to use the term) self-working tricks or no-sleight tricks or semi-automatic tricks?"

A very good question and thanks for bringing this subject up. That said, I have just added just such a forum in the card area. It's called: All in the cards. Thanks for the question/suggestion. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Pick a Card... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL