The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "Lost." Coincidence? SPOILER ALERT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Turn back now

SPOILER FOLLOWS

You were warned

So, AL and Libby got killed off during last night's LOST -- characters played by actresses recently busted in Hawaii for DUI. Twist of plot, or repraisal by the producers for being difficult cast members?
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
We don't know for sure if Libby's dead. She got shot and fell over but she might pull through so she can finger the real shooter. After all what was she holding underneath that blanket?
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Libby has a contract with another show and can't work both.
Dennis Michael
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Crud. That whole Hugo-Libby sub-plot was bringing both intrigue and some additional humanity (well, along with another potential red-herring, of course). Hadn't even thought Libby might have been hiding something beneath the bundle she was carrying -- laptop? scrap metal? weapon? I just thought it was there for the FX guy's convenience/the actress' protection from the 'shots.'

Sheeesh, I thought it was tough wading through "Twin Peaks."
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2006-05-04 16:58, Leland Stone wrote:

Sheeesh, I thought it was tough wading through "Twin Peaks."

Prblem with Twin Peaks is that it got extended for another year which messed up their story arc. It would have been much better had it been a mini series.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It was a mini series. The producer, the director and the network just forgot.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
I was quite shock actually that they killed not one but TWO characters! And it is not even the last episode of the season yet!!
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I was screaming while it all happened. This show is great!!!
Now, my neighbor seems to think the second half of the plane are ones to get rid of and the first guys are the "good" ones. whatever that means.

Ellen
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I think that "the others" told Michael, as a condition of getting Walt back, that he had to free Henry and he has to kill certain "bad" people in the camp. Ana Lucia was one of them. Not sure if Libby was "bad", or was just an innocent bystander who got eliminated as a witness.

"The others" have determined who is "bad", but we aren't always aware. I am sure they have some criteria.

You could be right in the assessment that "the others" want to eliminate those in the tail section of the plane, but yet you never know.

It looked like Michael had initially committed suicide after shooting the other two, but then they spoiled it by showing him in previews for next week. So, I guess he injured himself and set Henry free, to make it look a part of Henry's escape.

- Donald

P.S. Here's a link to our other "Lost" thread.
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "Lost." Coincidence? SPOILER ALERT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL