The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Ghost Gaff Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1436 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I can't wait anymore for the new red gaffed decka nd especially the dvd. I love justin miller's way of handling cards from what I have seen so far. so beautiful!
I hope a blue backed one comes out too. what might be a good idea would be unique cards such as the voodoo doll, raven cards, skull kings and so on packed as a one gaffed packet available for all the decks for maybe $5: black, ghost and regular. because if you do most of your stuff with red bikes or if you do most gaff stuff with ghosts, using a voodoo doll doesn't come in very handy since it is designed for another deck. so you can't use these beautiful cards very often without switching decks over and over again.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Little Miss Erdnase
View Profile
New user
Devon, United Kingdom
9 Posts

Profile of Little Miss Erdnase
I have both! get both! It may be that I need to tidy up my presentation of the ghost deck a bit more, but I'm not as impressed with it as I first was, when I saw a preview of it before I bought it. The tigers are great, Trev stone (Hi Trev! *waves*) Smile already blagged one of my tiger jokers (he squirrels them) the second I opened the pack for the first time! They're very beautiful cards...
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Quote:
On 2006-05-29 04:00, bradchristian wrote:
In the new red gaff deck coming in the first week of July, we included that skeleton horse and there's a trick with it also.

I'm thrilled with the way the red gaff has turned out... so many unique cards that you can use in performance. We'll try to have a teaser video up soon for you.

Army of 52 Gaff DVD will be coming out at that time also, starring Justin Miller and myself. That, KICKS. If you ever wondered about the impact of gaff cards out on the street - just wait.

AWESOME ! I wanted to get a custom print of that skeleton joker! no need to bother now! yoohooo !!! Smile
thanks for keeping us posted brad and good luck with the release !

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Ghost Gaff Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL