The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stealing coin (matrix effects) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gregory The Great
View Profile
New user
Florida
53 Posts

Profile of Gregory The Great
I perform a coin matrix and people just love it. I use some build up when it comes to the last coin. In the time I have been performing it I do it then move on. It worked well for me. If anyone has any tips, that would be great. Thanks
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
For more on Matrix steals- see (Encore II) by M. Ammar, David Williamsons routine,A great steal I think it belongs to Ger Copper,not sure but its stealth and kills!
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
PMVIVA
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
460 Posts

Profile of PMVIVA
For me I always perform a reverse matrix taught in Gaston Quieto's Twenty video. As far as I know the effect is pretty straight, direct and strong, four coins one in each corner of the mat, start to gather in one coin, at the end when one cin is left, they all come back to their original corners.

I've played a lot with this matrix and I found the steal very very difficult for me, so playing around I developed my own steal, I take two cards, at a time and cover first one coin with one card, and then the second, afterwards I take the left two cards, and cover the other coins.

With that covering of the coins with two cards at a time instead of four you can steal two coins if you want.

When I have some time I'll post you a video of the reverse matrix I use.

Best Regards
Pablo
If you have an apple and I have an apple, when we exchange them we both have an apple. If I have an idea and you haven an idea, when we exchange them we both have two ideas.

Supporting the open source community.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stealing coin (matrix effects) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL