The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dominatricks by Tyler Wilson - Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4149 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Is this available anywhere in the US?
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Quote:
On 2006-08-07 13:00, emyers99 wrote:
Is this available anywhere in the US?

Hi emyers99,

All USA orders of Dominatricks from my site are sent out from North America so that you don't have to wait for your book to be sent from the UK.

--Andi
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4149 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Thanks Andi. I just placed my order.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1944 Posts

Profile of Daren
This book has been one of my favs over the past few months, I recently now perform 3 effects out of this book in my local gigs, money very well spent.
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
For those that are interested, Dominatricks just recieved a glowing review from Eric Mead in the latest Genii magazine. Amongst much other praise, Mead said, "Dominatricks stands as an excellent book from a promising new voice."

More info can be found here: http://www.andigladwin.co.uk/products/dominatricks/

--Andi
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Oh dear, I already grab my cred-card again . . . please post some negative reviews . . .
Cards never lie
Fresh
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Fresh
Just a quick question on the Tilt - does Tyler teach the entire sequence (e.g. getting the break, inserting the card) or just his refinements? Thanks.
Fresh
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Fresh
Somebody must be able to answer that question...
Tyler Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
Calgary
123 Posts

Profile of Tyler Wilson
Hey Fresh,
I'm sorry no one's been around to answer your question, they must be all out getting hammed with DeVito. Here's the lowdown:

The book was written under the assumption that the readers were already familiar with the Tilt principle. That being said, the description is still fully complete; including getting the break, inserting the card, and all the refinements along the way.

If you have any other questions, you know what to do.

Tyler Wilson
Fresh
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Fresh
Excellent response Tyler! Thanks a lot. I plan on picking this up very soon, right after I finish Card College v2! Smile
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
476 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
On 2006-05-09 08:17, montz wrote:

(If you have met the man, PM me and explain how you fought the urge to attack him with an electric shaver – I am genuinely interested!)

Dear god Liams on the loose with the trimmers again. Any yeti's or Yeti like people, RUN!!!
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Jack Tighe,
Actually, you know what's funny? I was with Tyler at Sorcerers Safari and would have to say that I am directly responsible for 3 large portions of Tyler's back getting waxed in front of 100 or so screaming and adoring fans! It was very memorable. So much so, that it lives on in the pics I have!!!

Aaron
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dominatricks by Tyler Wilson - Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL