The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo & small card-Reactions ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1653 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Effects I get very good lay audience reactions whether in a club performing or on the street

Diminishing cards either on there own or at the end of a quick 6 card repeat as a finale plays huge on the street & in smaller venues-very strong reactions always!!

I also use Jumbo King Monte in 3 moves to music in cabarets & Theatres-Plays visually strong-the 3 moves ensures the effect has surprise & is not repetitive, Jumbo cards are 15 inch high!

Billy McCombs Jumbo McCombical deck is a hit anywhere-plays very funny & very strong lay audience reactions

Jumbo Invisible deck plays great as an audience interaction near the start of show after music opening of 5-6 mins etc-This is used to see if the audience & you are connecting it Plays strong as I use 1 member of audience to call outside the venue on cellphone to get the card or I will use 2-3 members for card selection as is std-Plays huge!!!

Cheers
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
One great effect is where a piece of fabric passes right through a Jumbo card. It can be found in 5 x 5 Japan. Check it out!

msc455magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo & small card-Reactions ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL