The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Wax for Wild Card (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
What is the difference between Ammar's wax and Uday's rocket wax? If Michael's Tacky Wax is just a version of that it seems like a nice savings.
nicolordi
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of nicolordi
I perform this amazing trick and I personally consider it one of the best card tricks ever. I use 3M repositionable spray adhesive which is described deeply and all of it uses in super cards by richard sanders. It is really the best thing you can use and I highly recommend it you should buy the dvd and see why by yourself.
Just don t give up with this trick, it is really excellent.

Nico Lordi
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Ever try Zig 2 way glue stick from Joann fabric.
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/produ......d1108306

Best
Leo Jr
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2642 Posts

Profile of Tom G
If you're willing to take another route than wax, Zig 2 is great stuff. You can get it cheap on Ebay. Anthony Owens has a book of effects using the stuff.
Moncle
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
38 Posts

Profile of Moncle
I have been performing Tommy Wonder's Tamed card for over year now and get fantastic reactions from spectators. I use hard wax and it is messy and one in ten times it has not stuck and ruined the affect.

I would be very interested in the 3M spray, what area of the card do you apply it to and how do you stop it from sticking to other cards when doing the count?
I unashamedly use Tommy's plot, I am going introduce the trick by a large alarm clock going off and making it appear, "looks like time for my hobby!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Wax for Wild Card (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL