The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Strip...search (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
I got wind of a new stripper deck from US Playing card company..

Bioycle decks well made .. intact borders..

does anyone know where I can find these?
do they have a specific name?

thanks in advance

Marty
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I haven't heard of the factory-made S-deck, but for the best you can buy, contact Cards by Martin. He cuts 3 different "grades". The finest cut is good if you're used to handling them. Spectator will NEVER find 'em, even in their hands.

Steve
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
I found a source for the US Playing card bicycle stripper deck and received it today boy is it beautiful.. you have to see it to believe it .. the borders are outstanding.. sure how could they miss if they printed the darn things...but boy is it a nice deck ... it will do what I need.

too bad US Playing Card Company has to go down hill printing stripper and marked decks.. is there no integrity left with these companies?

our gain

Marty
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I agree. The new stripper is fantastic. It's unfortunate the many lay people are aware of this deck. I don't generally use one but on a number of occasions when I have handed the deck out for shuffling etc, a layperson reversed a card and felt for the stripper. Too bad...

Mike
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
Thanks Mike for your comments.. I think you are right to be a bit wary.. I am hoping that standing up with no table on the street and a bit of audience management I might get away with using it ...( I plan to find the card(s) behind my back).

I think I can manage the attention off the deck..But let's see I will soon be glad to report on my success (or failure)

Marty
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Good thing noone in romania knows what a stripper deck is.
even a magician friend asked me what a stripper deck was Smile
I can go crazy with it here!
I will get one of the "new generation" ones as well , although I am very satisfied with mine.

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Strip...search (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL