The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2006 entrée: John Carney » » False transfers with grapes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

clusters
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of clusters
Hey John,
I'm not sure what is the trick called, but I remember watching a trick with false transfers with grapes in your DVD.
I believe in the performance DVD, it was done in front of magicians.
But does it work in front of real people?
John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
I'm not sure what you mean by "work". Is it a mystery?......I think it is, as much as any ball routine of this sort. Is it deceptive?........I don't think I would do it if I didn't think it was. I have done it for laymen and it plays well.

If you are still in doubt, there is a good way to find out – try it for people. But give it a fair chance. Don't try it with out proper thinking, practice and rehearsal. Even the simplest things require these. Ultimately, the effect is up to the magicians ability. Tricks I can't sell work great for someone else.

Your results are in direct proportion to what you put in.

good luck,
carney
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2006 entrée: John Carney » » False transfers with grapes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL