The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2006 entrée: John Carney » » Choptricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
John,

Good to have you here, been a fan for awhile. I've had the pleasure to watch Mr. Mysto in action many a time in the Palace of Mystery when I lived in Ca. Congrats on all your success with that. Now to the subject of this post, you advertised Choptricks I want to say around 1995/1996, do you still sell this routine, or no? One other thing, your advice on Ramsay, is it only found on your DVD or no? Thanks

Bill
John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
Bill,
I talk about Ramsay in my book, Carneycopia, with my handling of the cylinder and coins.

Thanks for the interest.........sorry, I haven’t made them for years.

re: Choptricks........I don't sell them anymore. They were a bit of a hassle to make up in bulk, and even then, it requires skill, so it was not a popular seller. I was never totally happy with the response I got from the effect. People used to tell me they did not know how it was done, but they didn't seem impressed. I think most of them thought I really did catch the rolled up hundred dollar bill out of the air!

Maybe I'll come back to it someday with a fresh approach......perhaps you could come up with something better!

good luck,
carney
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
John,

Thanks for the reply, it's been a pleasure having you here. If something comes of my journey with this effect, I will definitely send you a copy. Thanks again. Cheers,

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2006 entrée: John Carney » » Choptricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL