The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » My Review For The GREAT Card Trick "Hollow Hole". (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Effect : (Copied From Hank Lee's Site)

A wonderful new card routine from Marcelo Contento, Hollow Hole!
Bring out a deck of cards in its case. Both the case and the cards have a hole running through them.

Remove the deck and have a card selected. Free choice, no force. The spectator returns the card to the deck and the deck is placed back in the case.

Now, pass a long ribbon through the hole, trapping every card and making removal of any card impossible.

In a wink, you open the case and, with a "ripping" sound, remove one card. It is the selected card! And, the hole is completely intact!

A super trick; a real fooler. Everything can be examined before and after. The card can be signed. There is nothing to palm. No duplicate cards. The reset is automatic, so the trick is perfect for walk-arounds.

Price : $12.50

Review

To me this trick KILLS, as stated above everything can be examine BEFORE & AFTER the trick which to me is VERY IMPORTANT. Even more this trick is great for all ages. With about 70% of Card Tricks you can't really do them for kids under 8 or 9. This here I think kids 5, to 6 and up would appreciate. It's a easy trick to do as well. It's NOT however 100% Angle proof, as it's about 60% angle-proof. On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being perfect, I'd rate this a 8. Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
This effect remains me of Jay Sankey's Practice Pack in his Rev. Card Magic. The lace string thru the 52 cards with punch holes in them. Spec names a card and the card was pulled out without a hole on the card (I'll have to review this one again). It's a great effect as I remembered I had performed this in front of a large audience. Very visual and it's not too sleight heavy.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Gasman
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Gasman
You might want to check out Charles Gauci's Houdini Card Escape...same effect with another level. Highly recommended and fun to do with a good presentation.

Paul H
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » My Review For The GREAT Card Trick "Hollow Hole". (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL