The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mr. Bernstein Where are you? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Finally bought my copy of Bruce's great book "Three" and having his "Eating at Joe's" in my happy little fingers... Yahoo!

He is without a doubt one of the nicest guys you will ever meet at a convention.

- Nicodemus
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I just bought his Lecture Compendium and Three. Bruce is very underrated in the world of mentalism. I'll post a review when received.
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Is "Three" still available anywhere?
ronzo
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of ronzo
I don’t know if Three is still available, but check his 2012 book, Unreal. Eat at Joe’s is in it.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Two of the routines in Three--Eat at Joe's and Force of Psychology--are definitely in Unreal (which is an absolutely mandatory purchase for any mentalist or bizarrist). I don't know about the Remote Driving routine, but here is the blurb from Bruce's website at www.brucembernstein.com :

"At last, a three year effort at collecting, reorganizing, and rewriting all of my previously published works, (whether well known or highly obscure), has finally been completed. Whenever appropriate, the material has been rewritten to make it even more accessible and clear to the reader. I've added tips, touches, and updates to many of the effects, as well as including ten new essays, specially created for this book. All of the material has also been reorganized by the type of effect being presented.

Now, gathered in 256 pages, bound in deluxe hardcover; all of my materials published before 2012 have been newly edited and expanded, as well as being expertly illustrated by Tony Dunn.

UNREAL contains it all - from what I, and many others, believe is the most commercial effect ever created, Eat at Joe's, to card miracles such as Psych-Out, a revelatory improvement to the 10 Card Poker Deal concept, to must-learn techniques as my Bernstein Center Tear, and beyond. UNREAL covers territory essential to every wonder worker's repertoire.

The book outlines mysteries with the most basic of objects: slips of paper, cards, and money, as well as inexplicable feats of thought reading: predictions, mind reading feats, psychometry, utility techniques for obtaining secret information, cold reading scripts and techniques, and more."

I highly recommend checking out his website, which contains some absolutely incredible material issued after the publication of Unreal as well.

Seth
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Thanks Seth!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mr. Bernstein Where are you? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL