The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » pool table routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MxJoKeR
View Profile
Regular user
Nowhere, Oklahoma
173 Posts

Profile of MxJoKeR
This was on another post but here it goes anyway.

Maybe you could make a cue disappear and reappear. Next, you can't find the balls which you then produce one at a time. How about a comedy bit with a gafted table where the ball won't go in the pocket until you finally pick it up and shove it in. Then it jumps out on the table again. In a fit of rage, you pick it up and throw it at the front row where it explodes in a ball of confetti...... I don't know if it's just me but that sounds really good and funny... I don't think I could pull it off but if any of you can and do, please send me a video... man I should start writing a book or something... pm me if you like this post
Do or Do-Not, There is no try--Yoda
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
About 30 years ago, on the old Magic Palace TV show, a magician (the name escapes me right now) did a routine like that, using a "dancing cue stick", balls vanishing from the rack, etc.
He was dressed as an old-time pool hustler.
So, "yes" it's funny and "no" I don't think you should start writing a book, at least not just yet.
Smile
MxJoKeR
View Profile
Regular user
Nowhere, Oklahoma
173 Posts

Profile of MxJoKeR
It was just a joke, I don't think that I'm geared toward that end of the art, just yet. I just had what alcoholics call a moment of clarity at 3 am but like bad gas it passed and with it any hopes of a writing career, I thought that SOMEBODY had probably already done this but I didn't know so... buhbye
Do or Do-Not, There is no try--Yoda
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » pool table routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.35 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL