The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Walk around needle swallowing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ragman
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Ragman
I have found that viking / collectors workshop has put out a needle swallowing effect. It resets in only a few moment and is worked via a needle case. I must admit I like the fact that you do not have to reset all the thread to go into the next performance. If you like the effect and would like to be able to perform it at your next walk around gig maybe you should check it out. The booklet comes with a bunch of ideas as to how to use it with other routines as well.
scaress
View Profile
Veteran user
salt lake city
337 Posts

Profile of scaress
Link?
Ragman
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Ragman
Sorry it is not on the websight yet, but you might give them a call and check into it. Sorry I could not be more help.
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of ceme20
Ragman, is it smooth working? What kinda price?

Thanks
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
Ragman
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Ragman
I got mine for $47.50, it works very smooth and the routine handling is very straight forward. I have heard through the grapevine that it may not be the permanent price so I would contact them before sending a check. As I said before the manuscript comes with some very interesting ideas. I think there are 10-11 ideas and routines that he shows will work for the gimmick. There is a number force that can be used with a variety of ideas as well. It is built on a concept that is old but it has a nice twist on it.....but as far as the appearance it looks very similar to any needle case you would buy in a craft store to hold sewing needles.
magicjckson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of magicjckson
I couldn't find this on their website yet, does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2652 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2006-08-20 00:27, magicjckson wrote:
I couldn't find this on their website yet, does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks

dunno, what did Viking suggest when you called them and inquired about it?

s
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Sponge

Should we take that as a question or a sarcastic remark?

If it is a question, he never mentioned the idea of calling them, just asked for suggestion.

If sarcasm, the adult thing would have been suggesting he call Viking, which would have been a very good suggestion.

Tony
magicjckson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of magicjckson
Good idea to call, used to ordering things from overseas, thanks Sponge and Tony
magicjckson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of magicjckson
I talked to them, and they are no longer making this effect at this time, does anyone esle know where I can get it, or more info?? Thanks

Peter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Walk around needle swallowing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.85 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL