The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Congrats and Thanks, Dennis! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Dennis, Congrats on having KIDabra formally added to The Magic Café family. And Many Thanks to Steve Brooks for opening the door and laying out the welcome mat! It's time for KIDshow performers to receive the recognition and confirmation that other aspects of the magic world take for granted.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Ditto Skip. Dennis has worked extremely hard and does so much for KIDabra. I was really excited when I saw this on the Magic Café index.

Congratulations!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Everyone
Dennis is one busy busy guy, he is an officer at our local SAM, he runs the Kidabra international forum, he makes some of the longest and most informative posts here at the magic Café, he just put on a very sucessful fund raiser at our local magic club, in his spare time has a career as a childrens magician, and he has been instrumental in helping me with my organizational skills. All I want to know now is how does he keep the weight on? It's probibly his wife's cooking.
THANX DENNIS
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
You guys are so kind, but the real kudos go to Steve Brooks for taking the time to look over the KIDabra website and understand what KIDabra is about.

None of this would be possible if it wasn't for the open-minded thinking of Steve Brooks. I know Mark and Tami are pleased about this and wrote about it in their newsletter this month.

Thanks Steve!
Dennis
Dennis Michael
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
I am so thankful as well To Steve for allowing this on the Café' I am looking forward to becoming a member of Kidabra.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Join ASAP and start getting th Journal. That's worth the Membership fee! Once you attend a KIDabra Conference, you will be hooked! It is the best ever!

Hope to see you this year because we expect a banner year! The schedule is awesome!
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Congrats and Thanks, Dennis! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL