The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3/4 across (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gink103
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of gink103
I like this effect and am actually trying to make it a table hopping effect because I like going ungimicked whenever I can and I beleive using familiar coins to the spectater makes it seem more fair. The one thing is that the last coin across isn't climatic enough. Anyone got any ideas to make the last coin across with a different method.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Try using Sankey's ending (Mr. Clean Coins Across) it is basically same exact handling of the effect cept for last coin, I prefer sankey's by a ton.(Also I'm not a sankey fan so its actually a good move and not blind faith).
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1156 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
Out of interest, how are you managing the angles in a table hopping situation, where the spectators are mostly lower than you?

You could try a HPC for the last one
Jolyon Jenkins
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1776 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I just bought on the spot and 3/4 is my favorite effect because it is very strong and visual magic.i havent seen Sankey's version but knowing he is on coins I bet it is strong.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
You may want to look at this post and the video for ideas.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4558139

and this topic.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=3
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3/4 across (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL