The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Henry Trickadini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Hi,
I posted this in the "Let's Make A Magic Deal" section, but thought I may have better luck here.

Duane Laflin's Henry Trickadini is out of stock (on the Lock Family site). I haven't received an answer yet as to when/if it will be available again. So, in the mean time, does anybody have one they would like to part with?

Thanks,
Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Jack, Daniel in the Lions Den could make me part with this excellent piece of magic!

I really can't believe they are out of them...On second thought, Yes I can. Have you emailed Duane personally?

Better yet, call them See: http://www.laflinmagic.com/contact.html

Please keep in mind the time zones so you don't wake them at 5 AM in the morning.
Dennis Michael
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Thanks Den. I'll try that. I haven't heard from Lock yet. I'm sure they're busy.
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Henry Trickadini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL