The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Mandrake (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of ceme20
When I was a boy I had the pleasure of seeing, then spending time with Mandrake the magician from canida. He was a friend of my fathers. This was pretty much twords the end of his career. The show he did was where I grew up in Eugene, Oregon. I have to tell you he had a pressence about him that went far beyond what I saw on the stage. I was probably 14 at the time. I don't even remember much about his performance, but I remember him having dinner with my family and I that evening. That is really the sign of someone truely magicial, when they step off stage and allow you to see the magic in everyday life. . .
Michael
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Maybe you should pick up his biography. You might enjoy it.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of ceme20
I will have to check it out for sure Kevin.

Thanks
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I have one if you want one.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Mandrake (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL